Monday, January 14, 2013

Another mini obsession

Hey guys,

Ok this one isn't so mini...

NOT SO MINI AT ALL
How can a girl not love this guy? I mean really! He started out as a Hip Hop rapper in the 80's turn model thus turning him  into one of the most successful actors/ producers in the world. I'd say he totally made the clean transition from teen idol to respected actor for sure.

Honestly what movie is he in that isn't good........ (silence)

I know guys love him and girls do too! Obviously for two completely difference reasons. I know my boyfriend enjoys Mark's movies, except The Other Guys for some reason he doesn't find it absolutely hilarious. IDK what my bf is thinking.  
oh why not! 
Anyways I am very interested in his upcoming movie Pain & Gain Mark and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson star in this movie that is based on a 1999 series of Miami New Times articles about "a couple of Florida steroid- abusing knucklehead bodybuilders who become criminals involved in an extortion ring and a kidnapping plot that goes horribly wrong".

TOTALLY RANDOM RIGHT!?? I think so too but I know ill watch this movie. I mean it is a Michael Bay movie, it has two of the most physically fit and most famous actors as the main characters What's not to like?
Mark and Dwayne from the upcoming movie Pain & Gain.
Movie is set to come out April 2013!
What is your favorite Mark Wahlberg movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment