Monday, January 21, 2013

I might try this- How to: Papaya Face Mask

Hey everyone,

I've seen a couple articles on papaya being extremely good for preserving youthful skin and other benefits. Is it not awesome that the fruits we eat can be smashed up and put on our face as an extra bonus?? I wonder what else I can put on my face....

haha
Papaya baby!

Ok but really check this link out tells you everything you need to know about this awesome fruit and how to make the face mask your self.

What you need:
- Half a papaya, pips scooped out
- 2 table spoons oats
- A dash of olive/coconut oil
- Juice of about 1/4 of a lemon

  1. Scoop out the seeds of the papaya and remove the skin. Cut the fruit into small pieces and mush it up either in a blender or with a fork
  2. Grind the oats 
  3. Mix the papaya and the oats together
  4. Add the oil and the lemon juice, and you're set to go!
  5. Apply the mask onto the whole face and neck, avoiding the eye area, leave for 10 mins or so and wash off

CORE beauty: How to: Papaya Face Mask: The papaya mask delicious ingredients Papaya is an amazing fruit for the skin. It is a great antioxidant due to the very high content o...

No comments:

Post a Comment