Thursday, January 17, 2013

This girl

The fabulous SELENA GOMEZ

     So I am totally obsessed with this girl, 
         she's smart,  
         charming,
          beautiful and 
       extremely successful!
LOVE THIS DRESS, and look at that Hair!

So obviously like everyone else in this world Ms. Selena is growing up and taking on bigger and different roles. So it really is no surprise to me that she is one of the four pretty ladies staring in this years Spring Breakers, set to be out in March.
Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Rachel Korine 

From this picture alone this reminds me of a couple 90's movies like Kids and Thirteen!! If you haven't heard of those get on Google and watch those trailers I bet you will want to watch them! 

I personally can't say I was ever this "fun", ha I actually never had a "spring break" from my decade at UH #gocoogs. I was always trying to catch up on studying or last minutes papers or doing anything that completely killed my attempt at Spring Break.

 I watched the trailer for the movie and I gather that these four, want to have a good time and totally end up in the wrong place at the right time and get a little wild and dangerous to say the least. 

Check out the Spring Breakers trailer for yourself and let me know what you think? 

p.s check out JAMES FRANCO in this one! hahaha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment