Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year... 2013 the year of the blog?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


It's a NEW YEAR and I've decided to start a blog... yay me! ha Ok sooo I know you may be wondering what the heck is a "Consigliere"(kohn-seel-YEHR-eh) well I'll tell ya doll. I kind of have a small (HUGE) thing for Italian mob/gangster movies, in those movies a Consigliere is an adviser or counselor to the boss with the additional responsibility of representing the boss in important meetings... where is she going with this you ask. HELLO I too am an "adviser" at least most of my friends think so. I am the voice you wish you had not only the voice of reason but you know the things you think but never say out loud? THAT'S where I come in (hahaha kidding, BUT seriously).


I am Sarah Ann your Le Petit Consigliere! XOXO


look at that profile... ha

No comments:

Post a Comment