Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally back in HOUSTON!

Back tracking a little...

I hope everyone had a great new year and christmas.

The love of my life just recently returned from a trip to visit his mother in New Mexico for the Holidays. Meaning I was beyond bored and missing the fella! He came "home" on December 30th right on time to ring in 2013 with yours truly! I was seriously the happiest girl in the world.

I was pretty much on cloud nine; we spent New Years Eve redecorating his room! He lives in an apartment with his roomie/frat brother and they have decided to resign a lease so he figured why not finally put some things on the wall... men always afraid of commitment hahaha wait I shouldn't be laughing at that. -_______-  <-- #WHALE FACE

just the most important wall...
We had planned on going out for N.Y.E night but after a long day of measuring and nailing and making his room perfect we just wanted to relax.

I think we did a great job, just look at it, certificates from the college of business at UH #gocoogs, his diploma and of course two of his favorite quarterback from only the "Best Football team in the world" The Greenbay Packers ( I've totally jumped on that wagon once we started dating, gotta support my man. WHAT? no i am not a TExans fan never have been and wont be wagons are not my style)

Oh and side note ladies next time you are wondering what to get your bf/husband and you live in Houston or around the area I advise you to check out Field of dream in the Galleria mall (2nd floor) it's a no brainier. That would be the place I got him the framed autographed Aaron Rogers jersey... yup I am amazing i know i know.

What kind of gifts did you give for the holiday season? xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment