Friday, January 4, 2013

Mini obsession

Good morning!


I have to say I am totally obsessed with my new iPad mini, that my love got me for Christmas! After an I.T guy at work over heard me talking to a co-worker about possibly wanting a Kindle Fire (what was I thinking?). I love reading and what better way to read all my favorite books than on one device. You can't expect me to carry three books at once right? Plus its my way of going green.

Anyways "I.T guy" was like no blah blah it's going to be better than any tablet blah blah blah cheaper than the original iPad with all the perks  blah blah it will be smaller too. 

 BETTER+CHEAPER+EQUAL to O.G iPad+ SMALLER = SOLD
Easily sold? Yeah so maybe I am but for one thing it was an Apple product that alone got my attention plus I knew I could expect great design and a quality product. #teamApple.
 
 I honestly use it more than my iPhone, these days I don't even want to take calls (like I ever did). A number of my friends (the smart ones, j/k) own iPhones so I am always texting them via the MINI and I do everything I did with my phone with this pretty baby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 
My iPad mini a.k.a LOLA
SEE that's ^^ it isn't it a beauty ha ok ok so I maybe a little of a Apple/Tech Nerd but I am proud of it you better believe it. I even put a screen protector I got from ZAGG.com yup I "installed" that bad boy on myself surprisingly it was pretty easy to do, after my anxiety attack of having those stupid air bubbles all over my screen. Fortunately for me I was a total pro and it looks amazing and its finger print resistant!!
ha yes I like that name LOLA it is. : )
Oh and the lovely chevron pattern case, I don't remember where I got it but it was another online shopping adventure.

LOVE IT and if your thinking about getting any sort of hand held device (I refuse to call this a tablet its not a freaking tablet) you should totally invest in a iPad, or iPad mini. Rather I ADVISE you to invest in a lovely iPad of your own. 

What I use my Mini for:
  • Checking e-mails
  • Updating my Instagram account (but of course you can follow me @Sarahann_23)
  • TEXTING DUH!
  • Reading books and magazines
  • Music (no headphones for me)
  • Pinterest browsing (oh you want to follow my pins you say on follow me @sarahannslz)
  • Twitter updates (oh hey I have one of those too! You guessed it follow me @sarahann_23)
  • AND ALL OF MY OTHE 600+ apps.  : )

Let me know if you have an iPad mini related questions, also sure you can let me know how cute my case is too! : ) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment